Saturday, January 21, 2012

Game Day - Nanooks Looking to Rebound

Game Day Central
Audio: 820sports.com 
Live Stats: AlaskaNanooks.com 
Twitter: @NanookHockey


After last night, I would hope that the guys tonight will go all out and pound the Falcons into oblivion. Adam Henderson should be returning to the lineup after serving a one game suspension handed down from the league after a game misconduct earned at the end of regulation last Saturday against Ferris State. Stats aside, Henderson adds a lot of energy to the lines that he centers, and has been one of the most consistent faceoff men on the team. I'm hoping to see Granberg back in the lineup again, but I don't know what his status is health wise.

I would also venture to say that Greenham will be back in net tonight. Last night's substitution didn't quite work out as planned with Thompson. I'm happy that Cahill got a look, but I don't think we'll see him get a start in the near future. 

I'm hoping that the 'Nooks can earn their first win of the year, and get some much needed points. Tonight's game starts at 7:05PM, as always.

No comments: