Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Game Day

Also note that Quinn and Daigle are injured for Alaska...

Sadly, I haven't gotten any lines or releases yet from either side. Tomorrow, I'll be a bit more proactive and get an email to Miami's sports information director and see if he can send some information sent my way for my loyal contingent of fans that follow this blog.

Both games this weekend will be televised in Fairbanks on KFXF Fox 7. You've always got the radio on 91.5FM KSUA with Bruce Cech, as well as the free internet webstream available at http://ksua.uaf.edu.

For those out of town, you can stream the games from MURedHawks.com. They are also a part of the CBS CSTV All-Access program, so if you shelled out $10 for the month of service to watch the Michigan State games back in October, you will also be able to get the games this weekend against Miami as well (using the same login, in fact).

Lastly, I did want to extend my heartfelt thoughts and prayers to head coach Dallas Ferguson and his family in their time of need. It isn't really my place to share specifics, but I think I can speak on behalf of all of Nanook hockey fans, and the UAF and Fairbanks communities collectively in saying that we all wish them well and nothing but the best. It is my understanding from folks in the community that coach did not travel to Oxford this week. 


No comments: